Information about our raiding + times/days
- Our raiding days: Monday + Thursday + Sunday
- Our raiding hours: 19:30 - 22.30 EU Timezone/Server Time
- We use Master Looter with EPGP loot system for fair distrubution.
- We have a Decay system implemented to reduce the points from players that tries to hoard, this happens once a week.
- We use voice cummunication while we raid, our choice of communication program is "Discord". ** This is a must for all raiders, all must have a microphone for communication **
- We take raiding seriously, if you got experience in raiding from before or in other games, it's a pluss.
How do I sign-up for a raid?
- Open the in-game calendar and sign-up as early as possible.
- We "Confirm" the raiders AT LEAST a day before the raid day.
What if I can't attend?
- Please let your GM/Cassleader know as early as possible (ideally 24 hours) but at least 3 hours before the raid starts. If you decline the Sign-up at the calendar at least 24 hours before the raid, then you don't need to worry.
- If you don’t attend for two weeks in a row and don’t let anyone know that you won’t be attending and why, then your EP will be reset and you will be reverted back to a Trial or removed from the guild.
What is EPGP Loot system?
- EPGP stands for Effort Points/Gear Points. Effort Points (EP) are awarded for raid contribution. Gear Points (GP) quantify the cost of items. Loot priority (PR) is computed as the quotient of the two. The person with the highest PR will have top priority on loot.
- Read more here for more information about EPGP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system
- EPGP (dkp reloaded): https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded
- EPGPLootmaster: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp_lootmaster
How do I check my current points?
- You can check your current points in-game by typing "/epgp" in the chat.
How much GP (Gear points) does an item cost?
- This is automated by the EPGP system. You can see the full GP cost of items in game once you have the EPGP addon installed by simply hovering over an item.
How do we charge/what button do I press?
- When an item that you can equip drops you will be prompted with a popup window with a lot of buttons to pick from:
Which button do I press?
- BiS: Costs 100% GP – if the item is "Best In Slot" for you.
Need: Costs 100% GP – if the item is an upgrade but NOT "Best in slot" for you.
Minor: Costs 35% GP – if the item is minor upgrade for you.
Tier Roulette/Gem : Costs 10% GP – Used if you already have this item but this version has a socket and/or tertiary upgrade.
Off-specc : Costs 1% GP – If you want this item for your off-specc.
- Priority : BiS > Need > Minor > Tier Roulette > Off-specc > X-mog
- You may however choose a button with a higher priority even if it’s a smaller upgrade than the button suggests, this way you can opt. to pay more for an item but have a better chance of getting it.
How much EP (Effort points) do we get?
- We award:
- 100 EP every 30 minutes
- 200 EP for being in the raid on time (This means being inside and ready to raid, not joining the raid and then going AFK).
- 200 EP when the raid ends.
= A total of 5000 EP each raid day
Note: We decay everyone's points in the guild by 20% once a week!
How do I get EP (Effort points) if I'm benched?
- You can either:
1. Need to join the raid (on your main) and remain until an officer indicates it’s safe to leave, likely after the on-time award goes out.
2. Whisper the Officers/Raid Leader to put you on Standby List so you can get points.
- You must remain available/online and contactable for the duration of the raid. (Please make sure an officer is able to contact you either in game or via Discord etc)
- If you are benched and you join for EP you are expected to be ready and willing to raid.
Can I get loot as Trial?
- Yes. (If you got the points and PR(Priority) for it)
What happens when two people have the same priority?
- This is a very rare scenario apart from the first few raids where nobody has had loot yet, in the case of two members having the exact same Priority the system rolls 1-100 for each player, but the players can feel free to discuss who is more deserving of the item. If the players cannot decide between them then it will go down to the roll.
Credit goes to Limpnoodleza in the guild for the guide!